Many people want to lead but few do. Leadership starts with having the right mindset. Don’t wait for permission. Act now, and start creating the story that you want people to tell about you.
Why choose Nexford? We give people everywhere the opportunity to excel. Our degrees are based on the needs of the world’s largest employers. Less theory, more job skills – 100% online.
This scholarship is available for our AAS in Business, BBA or MBA degrees and applications are open to potential leaders from any country. Earn a place and get 30% off your entire degree – pay tuition with monthly instalments.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2020.
University or Organization: Nexford University
Course Level: Graduate and Undergraduate
Award: 30% tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 20
The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form any corner of the world
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate and undergraduate degrees: an MBA, a BBA and an AAS in Business.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you must:
- Applicants must have the desire to study a BBA, MBA or AAS in Business online
- For an MBA scholarship, students must not have a prior MBA
- For a BBA scholarship, you must not have a prior BBA
- For an AAS in business, you must not have a prior AAS.
Note: must complete your AAS in 40 months maximum, BBA in 48 months maximum and MBA in 24 months maximum.
How to Apply
Before applying for the opportunity , applicants need to take admission to study a BBA, MBA or AAS in Business online at Nexford University. After that applicants can apply for the award by submitting an online application form.
To Apply: Candidates are required to answer three questions:
- What motivates you, and what do you want to achieve in life?
- Why are you a strong candidate to earn a degree 100% online?
- How would this application help you to become a better leader?
Supporting Documents: Proof of high school graduation for undergraduate, copy of official diploma and transcript for a graduate degree, Resume, and English proficiency certificate.
Entry Requirements: For degree programs, meet Nexford’s degree program admission criteria.
Language Requirement: Applicants have an excellent command of English. Provide a minimum passing score on an approved English qualification exam within the past two years.
- There are 30 Awards available.
- Nexford University is awarding 30% discount on tuition fees for deserving students.
Reminder: To hold your scholarship, you’ll need to keep your GPA above 2.0 for AAS, 2.5 for BBA, and 3.0 for MBA.